Thank you for considering ASI Federal Credit Union for support of your organization, cause or event. We pride ourselves in being a community-oriented organization, with a commitment to give back.
Our goal is to continue to be an integral part of the communities we serve by contributing to organizations that advance the welfare of our membership. Unfortunately, we cannot always meet every request, but will carefully review each one.
If your organization would like to request a donation or sponsorship from ASI Federal Credit Union, you must complete and submit an online Donation Request Form
. Please include all available levels of sponsorship with your request and attach any supporting documentation.
All forms are reviewed as soon as possible. We will respond by email and/or by telephone.
ASI will consider the following in granting a charitable contribution:
- Relevancy and impact to a majority of ASI Federal Credit Union Membership.
- Fulfillment and benefit to the community at large.
- Tax exempt organizations which operate for diverse charitable, recreational, educational and general welfare needs of the community.
- Joint activities with groups or associations within our field-of-membership.
- Activities that promote the well-being of credit unions.
ASI will not provide sponsorship support for:
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities.
- Social outings, parties, alumni banquets, family reunions, after-prom parties or benefit performances (special consideration will be given to businesses/organizations which are within our field-of-membership).
- For-profit organizations requesting donations for employee/associate incentives (special consideration will be given to businesses/organizations which are within our field-of-membership).
- Programs or events held outside our market unless there is a clear benefit to our members.
- Individual pursuits or interests.
- Individuals with catastrophic health or financial needs.
- Requests to cover travel costs.
Organizations are limited to one donation or sponsorship per calendar year.
Non-profit organizations should include proof of 501(c)(3) status with their request. A completed W-9 form for the organization will be required for any approved Donation & Sponsorship before funds are dispursed.
Donation Request Form